As Product Manager (PM) you will report to the VP of Product Management and support her in building and designing new features for Ottopia’s Teleoperation platform. You will play a major part of our product squad and will work with many R&D teams.
You will write user stories and requirement documents, build detailed specifications for our software engineers, design wireframes, work with QA to ensure correct execution, and oversee projects with design partners around the world. You will be expected to have full responsibility over all stages of the product life-cycle by working closely with the engineering, sales, operations, QA, and support teams. As one of our early team members, you will have the chance to shape the foundation of our product, methodology and culture.
What You’ll Do
- Write specifications for product features.
- Work closely with customers to collect their feedback, which in turn will enable you to make the right decisions with regards to roadmap and product features.
- Design wireframes and manage the development of user interfaces.
- Set development deadlines while working closely with engineering teams.
- Ensure our eyes are kept on the target with an MVP-mindset.
- Generate and maintain up-to-date documentation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and groom a validated backlog of features and improvements.
- Work with multiple teams in the organization and lead processes.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience in B2B SaaS products.
- B.Sc. in computer science or a related field or equivalent background in SW development.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills in English.
- Proven track record of delivering software products/services to market.
- Experience in a global working environment, global companies and customers.
- Deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs.
- Familiarity with Agile and lean startup methodologies.
- Technical experience from one or more of the following domains is preferred: Video Streaming, Enterprise IT, Cyber-security, Cellular Networks, Computer Vision, Embedded Applications, Robotics, or Automotive Applications.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with your CV.
Please include the name of the position in the title of the email.