This is a unique opportunity to initiate and drive data-driven results with an immense business impact. You’ll be working on the forefront of autonomous vehicle technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build and support data transformation, conversion, and computation pipelines on AWS and other platforms.
- Collaborate with the R&D teams to design and develop new algorithms for improving cellular network performance, optimizing dynamic video compression and transmission over harsh network conditions and more.
- Generate insights which are based on real-world deployments and KPIs.
- Present findings to the product and technical teams in a clear and actionable way.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 3 years of experience as a data engineer / software engineer / data scientist in a data rich domain.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field OR army service in an elite technological unit.
- Experience with Python or C++ is a must (both is a big advantage)
- Experience with data visualization tools and dashboards.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL.
- Experience in collecting data from/exposing data to various data sources and services (API, JSON, XML).
- Experience with open source data pipelines such as ELK or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain your work in layman’s terms.
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems is a big plus.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with your CV.
Please include the name of the position in the title of the email.